Old stuff, project page and Git repositorie have moved. See http://neteril.org/projects/dbus-explorer/ for more informations.
D-Bus Explorer is a GTK+ application written in C# which use NDesk’s managed D-Bus library to display the API of D-Bus services. In summary, it’s a clone of dbus-viewer with a GTK+ interface.
 Current features :
- Viewing of the methods, signals and properties of any D-Bus services.
- Description of each member prototype with, both, a standard and a C#-ish syntax.
- A clean GTK+ user interface with tab support.
- Possibility to search/sort the displayed API.
- Language-customizable prototypes (though only C# is provided for the moment).
- Automatic generation of the boilerplate code (like automagically creating the necessary interfaces with Managed D-Bus in C#).
- Bus selection.
- Ability to invoke basic interface's members and see the result.
 Screenshots :
0.5 release :
Current development is taking place in NDesk's Git : http://git.ndesk.org/?p=dbus-explorer;a=summary
D-Bus Explorer is written by Jérémie "Garuma" Laval. If you have comments, bug reports or anything else, you can ping me on IRC at #managed-dbus on GimpNET server.
For some news about D-Bus Explorer development see my blog.